Find an assessor

When practices are ready to be assessed on The Foundation Standard or Cornerstone Modules they can visit our assessor directory to find someone to assess their work.

The practice will need to contact an appropriate assessor to begin the assessment process. They will also need to liaise with their preferred assessor with regards to their assessment fee. All assessors set their own rates / fees and the communication is held between the assessor and the practice directly, not through the College.

Dr Yukio Flinte with Brian Stapleton
Dr Yukio Flinte uses a model to explain something to a patient